
The hip saga continues....
Last week I went to my physical therapy appointment and told the doctor that i wanted to get an X-ray because the exercises weren't really helping. I was nervous that he would give me a hard time about it but I was lucky and he didn't. He just got my appointment made with the orthopedic doctor and I got my X-rays that day.
My appointment with the orthopedic doctor was (or was supposed to be) on Monday. As I was leaving work I heard my phone buzzing. I picked it up and it was a receptionist from the Health Center. She told me that she needed to change my appointment to Friday at 12:40 to meet with the hip specialist. I told her that that won't work because I have class at 1. She told me that they can write me a note. Really?! I'm not in middle school. I'm not worried about getting expelled for missing class; I'm worried about missing important stuff and not doing well on the final. Oh well whatever, I'll get the notes from someone in class. I didn't explain any of this to the receptionist, who I'm sure has teenagers and thinks that she did my a huge favor, I just said OK I'll be there on Friday.
Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is wrong with me then. If not I think that I'm just going to give up and live with the pain. I don't know what else to do. And, just as a side note, my hip hasn't hurt at all since I made the appointment and I'm sure it won't start hurting again until the day after my appointment. Figures.
1 comment:
hey so I haven't been reading people's blogs lately and I just saw you tagged me like a month ago. I'm so new at this. I guess I"ll have to get to that on my next post!
Post a Comment