Thursday, June 3, 2010

May


We went to St. Louis for David's old roommate's wedding. It was a lovely wedding! We're so glad we were able to go out there to celebrate with them.



Nate and Sarah (yes there are two of us "Sarah" wives now) are our new drive in movie buddies.


David and Nate have matching wedding rings.


The St. Louis temple.





It was a perfect day. It wasn't too hot and it wasn't rainy. It was just right.


We explored St. Louis a little while we were there and i fell in love with that city. Seriously! I would move there if we every had the opportunity.


I love the old buildings and houses. They are so charming and just take you back in time a little bit. I'm a sucker for old architecture.


We were in St. Louis so of course we had to go see the Arch. It is pretty awesome! If you're in that area it's a definite must see. And it's free so you really can't pass it up.


The Arch is right next to the Mississippi River so David got to touch it for the first time.


The Arch had some great photo opportunities. We had fun taking pictures.







If you needed a Personal Injury Attorney you would totally want one who is a pirate huh?!


Also, if you're in St. Louis you must get some BBQ. This place was awesome. It was recommended to us by a friend who had served his mission in St. Louis. They are world champion BBQers so they really know their stuff.


David got ribs i got pulled pork. They were both delicious. One cool think about this BBQ place is that they have 6 different sauces on the tables so you can try them all; we did.

Jedi Ray Ray. He got a cold this month and was shivering so we wrapped him up really well. He loved it.

We have a lilac tree!!! I'm very excited about it.



And finally, it snowed in mid May. Seriously! Not cool Utah!
So there's our may. It was awesome. We also went to Denver to visit the family but i forgot the camera so no pictures from that trip. Now it's June. We'll see if i get to posting anything before the month is over. Oh well if i don't i guess.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Those are some great pictures, and I loved the one of Ray Ray in the sweater. He is a GREAT dog. Love you! And I loved your visit.

Mom

TheWizard said...

I want some ribs