
Baby's first picture.
That's right there's a baby. That's one of the reasons i haven't blogged, i was afraid the secret was going to slip out. But today we heard the heartbeat and got to see the little baby kick and it's little beating heart, so since we know it's alive I'm OK with telling everyone. So far so good with the pregnancy. The midwife says everything is looking good so I'll trust her. I have been one of the luckier pregnant ladies because i haven't gotten too sick. I'm gaining weight normally and things are going well.
We're starting to think about what we need to get together and it's exciting and scary at the same time. We said we wouldn't buy anything until the 1st trimester was over so we still have a couple weeks to live life normally.
Since people will want to know, I'm 10 weeks. The due date the little online calculator gave me is July 2, 2011.
11 comments:
Congratulations! So excited for you guys!!!
congrats! welcome to the roller coaster!
I've been excited for the official announcement. I can tell that little peanut is going to be a cute one!
How wonderful--I'm excited for you and your husband, as I'm sure your parents are too!
YAY!!! Can't wait to meet him/her!! Glad you've been feeling pretty good--the morning sickness SSSSSSSSSucks!
Best news ever!
Sarah, I'm SO excited for you guys! And I'm so glad you're not sick so you can actually enjoy being pregnant! Congratulations.
Congrats Sarah! I am so excited for you! Summer babies are the best!
Congrats woman!!!
Congrats!
So happy! Congrats!
Post a Comment