Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Writers block

I'm writing the next paper for my writing class. It is a writing class so i won't complain about having to write so many papers. It's just part of the experience i suppose.

I'm having a hard time getting started with this one though. I don't have a problem writing but i just can't remember exactly what I'm supposed to do with this paper and the guidelines are not helping much. We started talking about this paper a month ago. Then it got put to the side so that we could do our big research paper. Our research paper is due tonight (I got it done, no worries) and this paper is due next week. It shouldn't be hard to do but i just can't remember what we're supposed to do. It's kind of frustrating. I think that the grad student who is teaching this class should have thought twice about starting a paper a month before it's due and then brushing it to the side to write another paper. Not the smartest idea. Oh well. I'll just put something down on the paper. After all, i just have to pass the class to graduate and I'm sure that by doing the work i can pass. Just wanted to put a little venting down on the blog. Good times.

1 comment:

Breanne said...

That's the hardest...staring a blank screen needing to write something. Yay that you are almost done with school though. It's so nice not to worry about getting homework done and just relaxing on Saturdays.