




























Well we got married. It was a great day. The weather was nice other than some wind and a stubbed toe :( The sealing was beautiful. We were so happy that our family and friends were able to make it out to be with us. Pretty much it was the best day! amazingly nothing really went wrong and it was nice to get the most stressful part over.
The honeymoon and receptions were good too and everything went smoothly there. There are many posts to come in the next week or so. Right now we're just happy to be back from the excitement. We're happy to not be traveling again for awhile. I'm so excited to get the apartment all together and uncluttered and just settle into real life. Yay for being married!!!
4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! CONGRATS
Those are great pictures! You guys must have had a great photographer! I am so excited for you and happy that everything went smoothly. You make a beautiful bride!
Congratulations! You look so beautiful. I love your dress!
Beautiful Pictures!
Post a Comment