Yesterday i was walking in the Wilk on campus and this cute little Hispanic old man stopped me and said "habla espanol?" I said "si" and then he asked me for directions to the genealogy library and i gave him the directions
in Spanish. That's right folks I speak Spanish. It made my day. It was fun to use my Spanish because i actually don't find many opportunities to use it. So that's my fun story from yesterday.
5 comments:
We'll find you an opportunity to speak Spanish while you're visiting. We even have a Spanish speaking Ward in our building.
sounds great!
Come on a ride-along, you'll be guaranteed a chance to speak Spanish. I always tell the officers who don't habla that the phrase "Chinga tu madre" will instantly calm any situation.
Fortunately for me, none of my coworkers have put that advice to use.
Meh, Mexican Spanish. You might as well speak Aztec, they jack the language up so bad.
Don't get me started on you silly Americans.
Wait...
move to Greeley- plenty of spanish speakers here...
Post a Comment